Component Progress Indicators

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 19:19:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've broken the progress indicators out into child pages of their
respective components. To put one on a page you just need to use the
{include} tag.  You can see an example of this by going to the http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Component+Progress+Indicator
  page, where they are all compiled using the {include} tag.

You will also notice some styling differences. As per Alisson's
suggestion I have made the words, in the table, links. The indicators
themselves are different now, thanks to some code from Jacob.

Thanks
Justin