Component Progress Indicators

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 17:01:46 UTC 2008

That's what I was getting at. Using child pages with {excerpt},
{excerpt-include}, or even {include} tags is the way to go.

Of course it'd be easier if we can have it all in one place (as per Jess'
question), but not with our current wiki version.

I wonder if we're ever going to revisit that upgrade...

- Jonathan.