Component Progress Indicators

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 16:49:14 UTC 2008

On 3-Sep-08, at 12:31 PM, Jonathan Hung wrote:

> Unfortunately there isn't a good way to have one page of content and
> have sections of that content replicated elsewhere. The wiki doesn't
> have that functionality.

What I have been trying with the options parameters for the component
apis is this:

Place each progress indicator on a separate page (perhaps a child of
its component home page) and put the {excerpt} tags around it.

Then, anywhere else you want to display the progress indicator
(including the component home page), you can include that excerpt.

It's not ideal, but at least you only have one actual indicator, and
it can be displayed in multiple places.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca