Component Progress Indicators

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 15:58:49 UTC 2008

Hi Allison,

thanks for the comments, I have responded inline below

Thanks
Justin

On 3-Sep-08, at 11:31 AM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Can I make on additional suggestion? Daphne didn't immediately
> understand the mapping between the components features in the boxes
> to the #s below. I think it would be helpful if there was something
> that tied them together a bit more--perhaps adding the number in
> front of each feature in the boxes as well (e.g. "1) Simple I.E".).

This was my fear when I was putting it together. I was debating about
putting the numbers in the fields or not, but just thought I'd wait to
see what people would say. Sounds like it is necessary though.

> Alternatively, you could make, e.g., "Simple I.E." a link to the
> storycard as well as the numbered description.

This is actually what I wanted to do in the first place, but
unfortunately links don't seem to play nice in tables. Basically it is
because the formatting for the tables and links are similar so they
conflict. I haven't found in the wiki notation how to put links into
tables, but the notation itself seems to use links in tables. I'm
still looking into this.

I suppose I'll put the numbers in the table cells and see where I can
go from there