Component Progress Indicators

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Sep 3 14:54:09 UTC 2008

Justin,

Comments inline:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project
jess at jessmitchell.com
/ w / 617.326.7753  / c / 919.599.5378
jabber: jessmitchell at gmail.com
http://www.fluidproject.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Sep 3, 2008, at 10:02 AM, Justin wrote:

> I have made the progress indicators for the components. Please feel
> free to view/edit their status as needed.
>
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Component+Progress
> +Indicator
>
> Some issues still to be ironed out:
>
> Still unsure of how to represent the features of the reorderer and
> layout customizer. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if what I
> have is accurate please let me know as well.

Folks, please let Justin know if his representation is inaccurate
otherwise, we'll assume it is good to go.

> I'm assuming this is just a temporary home and that the progress
> indicators will be moved to their respective component pages. Jess
> mentioned a few locations where it could go. Should they go on all
> of those pages? If so, does anyone know how we can have a central
> location for all of them, where they could be updated and their
> changes pushed to all other locations?

Yes, component pages will be home-base.  Erin and I did chat about
that quickly.  I'm not sure we'll meet you in terms of being ready
when you are, so if the progress indicators are lift-able chunks in
the wiki, then we should have a fairly easy time of putting them where
they'll fit eventually.  As for the changes pushing part -- Jonathan
accomplished something like this as did Gary within the wiki -- i
think the meeting pages and the current needs pages accomplish that
with labels?

Best,
Jess