Uploader problems

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 14:09:07 UTC 2008

We are getting reports of our Flash-based uploader failing with Linux.
One of the things I asked the (CARET) user to try was upgrading to
Flash Player 10 and to try the Fluid uploader demo links. The Fluid
uploader has the same issues as the CARET one, but of most concern was
the report that neither Fluid not CARET uploader worked with FF3 on
Windows with Flash Player 10 RC.

Is this an issue that is being tracked somewhere? I believe it to be a
problem with Flash Player rather than our code.

John