Component Progress Indicators

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 3 14:02:19 UTC 2008

I have made the progress indicators for the components. Please feel
free to view/edit their status as needed.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Component+Progress+Indicator

Some issues still to be ironed out:

Still unsure of how to represent the features of the reorderer and
layout customizer. Any suggestions would be helpful. Also if what I
have is accurate please let me know as well.
I'm assuming this is just a temporary home and that the progress
indicators will be moved to their respective component pages. Jess
mentioned a few locations where it could go. Should they go on all of
those pages? If so, does anyone know how we can have a central
location for all of them, where they could be updated and their
changes pushed to all other locations?