Progress Indicators - Rough Draft (please comment)

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Sep 2 20:31:02 UTC 2008

Good stuff y'all.

Let's not get too caught on this -- one of the huge advantages of this
is its simplicity and low cost.
Justin, I think the darker to lighter/lighter to darker gets at it.
We now have an understandable way of showing progress.  I like it
enough, I'm gonna say, do it -- and if we need to further iterate on
it, let's do it after we get through a round of having these
indicators out there (on the wiki, on the web, on the build page...).

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project