Progress Indicators - Rough Draft (please comment)

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:32:21 UTC 2008

"Uploader v2 - Progress Indicator" looks great to me! One other thing
you *could* do if you'd like to is use colors that link to each other
in some way to show progress. For example, you could use orange for
design, yellow for in progress (I think the fact that yellow implies
"caution" would work there) and green for complete. That way people
wouldn't have as much of a need to look at the legend to understand
how features "flow" through the stages.

Cheers,
Allison

abloodworth at berkeley.edu