Progress Indicators - Rough Draft (please comment)

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 2 15:58:28 UTC 2008

Hi Justin,

On 2-Sep-08, at 9:18 AM, Justin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks you for your comments. I have made some changes to the page (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Component+Progress+Indicator
> ) based on suggestions made including a green progress indicator, a
> table, and etc. After another comment or two I'll make an example
> including the features that people most like.

I like the consolidated prototype of your progress indicator quite a
bit. The combination of colour and linked descriptions of the features
is really effective.

I think your use of green is perhaps a bit too fine-grained, though. I
find it hard to distinguish between the first three shades of green.
Only the lighter shade is perceptible to me, and I intuited it to mean
"in progress" before I glanced down at the legend.