FLUID-1741 - Request to commit patch during code freeze

Antranig Basman antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 17:52:36 UTC 2008

Hi all - this is a request for review, potentially leading to
permission to commit the attached patch for
during today's code freeze. The issue is only rated as "critical"
rather than "blocker" but the fix is very simple (a one-line
patch which normalises tag case), and makes the difference between
the renderer being broken on half of our platforms and being
successful.

So, I am requesting that someone cast an eye over this patch, and
if it is judged reasonable, we could get permission from Justin
for it to be committed today.

Cheers,
Antranig.