UI Options Features

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 27 19:51:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been doing a little JIRA gardening with respect to UI Options. In
an attempt to gather all the features that may be part of UI Options
I've created an umbrella issue: Fluid-1842. http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-1842
   The sub-tasks on this issue are features that we are working on now
as well as things we will be working on post 0.6 and into the future.
Many of the features are in pre-design phase - merely ideas that will
be explored and fleshed out. Hopefully this will give a nice overview
of the UI Options work. Note that UI Options bugs are not subtasks on
this issue but rather stand alone issues that may be linked to an
individual feature.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project