Eight Days to Bug Parade

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 27 18:57:44 UTC 2008

Sorry I had meant to reply to this yesterday, but got side tracked.

I have made a minor clarification/modification to the wiki in regards
to bugs added being added to the bug parade.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Coding+and+Commit+Standards

If there are any areas of the Commit process during bug parade or code
freeze that needs improvement please let me know.

Thanks
Justin