Pager has been framework-ified

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 26 18:46:00 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

During the walk on Saturday at the all-hands meeting, and then a bit
more on the plane ride home, I ported Pager over to use the framework.
It now takes advantage of the DOM Binder, the events system, and more.
I took the opportunity to refactor the structure a bit to simplify it,
and there's more that can be done moving forward. It took a couple of
hours in total and shaved off about 20 lines of code in the process.

Rumor has it that Antranig may take a stab at Render-izing it on the
plane ride home. I think Pager is in good shape for a big growth spurt
over the next month or two.