Rich text inline editing

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Nov 25 18:40:25 UTC 2008

Hello, Antranig.

I wouldn't say that I really have requirements.  I would agree that
strictly unloading on every hide is nasty.  Three specific things I
have thought of are:

  * When there are a bunch of editors (say, editing a multiple choice
question in Samigo), do they all load at approximately the same time,
or do they go sequentially?  And do they block other activity/steal
focus?

  * When navigating at the portal level, how many of these things lie
around?  Do we run into overall memory issues?  (IE only, I think)

  * Has there been any thought or work on a consolidated toolbar,
glued to the top of the window/frame?

Thanks,
-Noah