Postpone design team planning to next week?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 25 18:31:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Tomorrow is scheduled as design team planning.  I'm going to suggest
that we continue on with this iteration and push planning out to next
week.   It sounds like many of us are getting bearings and thinking
through next steps based on activity at the summit.  What a great,
productive meeting, eh?

I just looked in jira and it looks like there are quite a few tasks we
haven't gotten to yet.  Which is completely understandable and
expected with the summit smack dab in the middle of this iteration.
It's a short week for those of us in the US.  Jess is off all week and
I'm taking off tomorrow to join the millions at the grocery store :).
Perhaps those that are working tomorrow could catch up and discuss
what came out of the summit?  If you have any concerns or questions
about priorities or specific activities give me a shout today.

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308