Uploader Broken! > Re: [Commits] svn commit: 6068

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:57:37 UTC 2008

By not using TR, your allowing more flexible markup scenarios.
Perhaps to prevent slowing things dow, we scope it to the queue or something
more constrained - I would highly recommend not hard baking selector types
that cant be overridden.....i hope im not missing something.

Jacob

Jacob Farber
University of Toronto - ATRC
Tel: (416) 946-3002