Rich text inline editing

antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 20 01:29:32 UTC 2008

Hi there Noah - an important task for the release will be
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-1830 which will enable lazy
be necessarily desirable to "unload" them since the user may well go
back almost immediately and try to edit the text again, in the case
of FCKEditor for example this would feel painful. Right now, as it
stands, we instantiate all the rich text views on initial page load,
which is rather more painful.
We're interested to get your requirements on this. Lazy loading
currently feels (to me) like a big win, potential for unloading
less so.

Cheers,
A.