Rich text inline editing

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed Nov 19 20:06:23 UTC 2008

I'm way behind here, but I have a paranoid question (caveat: I have
not played with this code)...

How does this start/stop rich text editing play with loading times /
memory issues?  I'm generally aware of some nasty non-cleanup stuff
with these editors (leaving script objects and markup hanging
around), especially as iframes navigate around, especially in IE.  Is
there anything to worry about here?

Thanks,
-Noah