Uploader Broken! > Re: [Commits] svn commit: 6068

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 19 20:06:20 UTC 2008

Hi,
Somewhere between bringing in some code and refactoring some code
something got seriously broken. The FileQueueView tests are broken,
the file progress is broken, and adding files to the Uploader has
gotten significantly slower.

I have a lead on all these problems and will add fixes after a lunch
meeting. And I will also follow up with a longer email about why
things slowed down as it is an interesting lesson in DOM parsing.

- Eli