all-hands summit list of links -- take a look at this info!

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Nov 18 22:00:27 UTC 2008

Dear All,

Before you arrive at SFO or at OAK, please take a look at:

BART schedules (so you get on the right train and you'll need to
purchase a ticket to get to 12th St. Oakland City Center where the
hotel is).  You will also need this ticket for travel to Berkeley
throughout the week so you can put money on it for the entire week
(e.g. one one-way trip from 12th St. City Center to Downtown Berkeley
is $1.50.:
http://www.bart.gov/

for a fare calculator
http://bart.gov/tickets/calculator/index.aspx

the summit map with HOTEL and Dwinelle Hall Berkeley Campus and BART
stations and restaurants:
http://tinyurl.com/6hwzvr

the agenda
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/all+hands+draft+agenda

the wiki page with information on events for Thursday evening and
Saturday evening:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/all+hands+meeting+Berkeley

attendees link
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/all+hands+meeting+Attendees

As I mentioned in an earlier email, you need to make it to the correct
hotel and then there will be paper maps there for you (if that's
helpful).

I will plan on being in the Hotel lobby at 8:00 am on Thursday,
November 20th.  If you meet me there, I will guide you to Dwinelle
Hall on Berkeley's campus.

As always if you need further clarification or have any questions,
please let me know.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell