Uploader behaviour question

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 18 19:01:55 UTC 2008

Hey Anastasia,

On 18-Nov-08, at 1:52 PM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:
> Once the files in the file queue have been uploaded, should the user
> be able to remove them from the queue?

No. Once files have been uploaded, they're done.

> Currently, there is no mouse-based way to do this, but using the
> keyboard Delete key it is still possible. One of these two behaviours
> is wrong - the question is, which one?

The ability to delete rows from the queue after they've been uploaded
is a bug. As you mentioned, there's code to remove the click handlers
from the button, but we accidentally omitted the removal of keyboard
bindings. This needs to be fixed. Any chance you can file a JIRA for me?