location for all-hands meeting?

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Nov 18 18:38:26 UTC 2008

Yes.
There will be maps at the Hotel (if you're staying at the Marriott).
We'll meet in Dwinelle 370 on Thursday a.m. and stay there throughout
the day.  We have a few other rooms for more private meetings (e.g.
the Board meeting).

Heads-up on the hotel also, make sure you have the correct address
from your reservation confirmation -- there are two Marriotts across
the street from each other.  We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott
Downtown Oakland.  It is also on the map.

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA
Project Manager / Fluid Project
jess at jessmitchell.com