Rich text inline editing

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Nov 18 04:37:15 UTC 2008

Hi Again,

Just had a go playing around with the TinyMCE and FCK versions of the
Inline Editor from Fluid Trunk.  The FCK one works great as well and I'm
excited about it being a good transition for existing Sakai Deployments
that have customized FCK Plugins and it just generally being used in all
the tools.

Will these be in Fluid 0.6, or not until 0.7 ?

Thanks,
Steve G