Component landing page redesign status?

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 14 20:11:10 UTC 2008

The Uploader would be a good example.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader

Not all components will have the same set of children pages, because
each one is at a different phase. The Uploader example shows the
general sections. The design-related contents are summarized in the
Design Overview page (a sub page of the component landing page).
Here's the Uploader Design Overview page.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Design+Overview

Erin