Infusion 0.6 dates and priorities

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 13 15:28:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder of the dates and priorities we've got planned for the
Infusion 0.6 final release.

With the all-hands meeting and holidays looming, we've decided to
extend our release date by a couple of weeks. This should ensure that
any interesting work coming out of the all-hands meeting can be fully
baked and included in the release. Here are the important dates:

Bug parade week: December 8-12
Code freeze: December 15-16
Release day: Wednesday, December 17

Infusion 0.6 is going to be a pretty rich release. Here is what's on
deck:

* The long-awaited Uploader 2
* Our first version of UI Options, our user preferences component
* Tutorials and documentation for our sneak-peek Renderer
* Improvements to Inline Edit, providing upcoming support for rich
text and drop down views
* Improvements to our UX Toolkit

Let me know if you have any questions or are able to lend a hand,