Picking Time

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 12 14:18:55 UTC 2008

The user should be able to enter finer granularity of minutes, and
they are able to type in the desired minutes in the textbox. I've
just posted that portion of the storyboard on this page, towards the
bottom.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Date+Picker+Storyboard+-
+Selecting+Due+Date+and+Time

Customizable time wheel is an interesting idea. My initial thought is
that if we keep this design and put in more minutes to display all 60
minutes, the minute wheel would either be very long or only show a
portion of the minutes at a time (which would require more clicks to
get to the desired minute).
It is definitely something to think about, because I can see in some
cases the user might want fewer choices. The jQuery Timepickr has 15
min increments and I liked that there weren't a long list of minutes
to scroll through...

Erin