Picking Time

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:05:26 UTC 2008

Just asking - do we need to worry about finer granularity for minutes? A
common time picked for Assignment due dates is 12:59 or 12:01. If a time
can be picked, and then the minutes changed by typing I suppose that
handles. Might be nice if there was a way to, for those that wanted,
click to get a wider range of minutes.

John