Uploader 2 is briefly frozen

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 12 00:00:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I had a strange feeling of deja vu tonight as I was fixing an Uploader
2 bug, seemingly for the second time. Looking more closely at it, I
realized that we somehow managed to merge an out-of-date version of
Uploader 2 back into trunk from the FLUID-1083 branch.

I'm going to work with Eli tomorrow to sort it out, but in the
meantime it would be very helpful if you could avoid any commits to
Uploader 2-specific files.

Thanks,