Picking Time

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 11 18:14:37 UTC 2008

I certainly wasn't offering this up as a "lets copy this" suggestion;
just as an interesting touch-point and a great example of how to look
at a design problem from a different direction.

To the point about accessibility. While the current implementation is
not accessible, with addition of some arrow key handlers this would be
very accessible.

- Eli