Rich text inline editing

Lovemore Nalube lovenalube at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:16:39 UTC 2008

Hi

How are you John?

I've seen the Sakai 3.X sandbox instance - FWIW  :)  the guys here at UCT
loved it's layout so much! With regards to which editor is used, I would
think there should be a standardization of which one is used across all of
Sakai instances. Should it get priority before more releases/versions are
made? It isn't good to have people working on Sakai but plugging-in
commercial apps like Sferyx.

Any thoughts on my other questions (just to keep this conversation on key)?

Thanks

Lovemore

/* Work Email: lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
/* Cell: 076 186 1244