Rich text inline editing

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 18:11:01 UTC 2008

FWIW we at Cambridge are looking to build our content authoring
solution(s) on top of TinyMCE for Fluid compatibility and
accessibility. We have Fluid inline edit in use for profile pages.

Exactly how that work will translate into Sakai 2.X features and Sakai
3.X features, but I should not assume that Sakai is FCKEditor for ever
- indeed I believe Etudes consortium uses Spheryx as its editor
throughout Sakai.

John