Rich text inline editing

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Fri Nov 7 13:53:44 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone--

I guess I had some early morning dyslexia and read Lovemore's note
backwards. TinyMCE was used instead of FCKEditor (I assume) because
University of Toronto has made it accessible. FCKEditor has not, to the
best of my knowledge, become an accessible tool (which has caused us
much frustration in Sakai).

Mike