Rich text inline editing

Lovemore Nalube lovenalube at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:53:24 UTC 2008

Hi All

Thanks to Colin, I have hope that having an accessible Fluid Rich Inline
Editor will be a reality sooner than later.

I ran a test of the patch you provided and it's fantastic. I had a little
trouble with the following;

   1.  The finish() and cancel() functions aren't called properly and hence
   were not working the way they should. Instead, clicking either of them would
   reload the page as though a form had been submitted.
   2. Calling fluid.inlineEdits for multiple textareas will only tranform
   the first textarea and not the rest.
   3. Is there any reason to why TinyMCE was used as opposed to FCKEditor?
   How complex would it be to plugin the latter?

I'm still looking into it, but my thought is that finish() and cancel()
functions are still not visible.

Any pointers will be welcome.

BTW, how can I contribute to the Fluid project :) ?

Kind regards to all

Lovemore Nalube

--
Lovemore Nalube