Component landing page redesign status?

Erin Yu erin.yu at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 4 17:38:05 UTC 2008

Thanks for pointing it out.
Each component landing page will get filled in as the contents for
each component pages get developed.

The grey box on the bottom right should include links to main design &
integration pages and demos, but  each component may have slightly
different set of links... I'll make it as consistent as possible
though. =)