Personas and Behavioural Axes Analysis

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 3 20:03:22 UTC 2008

Although not a video of the process, the persona scales we created in
analyzing the content management user research are on the wiki, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Persona+Scales
.  They may be helpful in visualizing the process John refers to which
sounds very similar to how we approach personas.

The point about more visuals is great!  We have been and will continue
to make the information on the wiki, particularly the components and
UX Toolkit, and easier understood source of information.  We've been
including wiki and information clean up in our design iterations so
any feedback about what you like, what you don't, specifics about how
you'd like see information represented is welcome and appreciated!

-Daphne

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu