Uploader 2 designs for 0.6 beta

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 3 13:50:28 UTC 2008

Hello,

That sounds like a good idea. I just had another question come to
mind. Will the new version of uploader remain attached to a server
back end? This will definitely  help with the testing, and place it in
a real environment for anyone who wants to check it out. If this is
the case, it may be helpful if there was a way to delete the uploaded
files from the server, without having to rebuild the nightly build.

Also for the automated testing to work for uploader, we will likely
have to extend the java application that is running the robot. I'm not
sure if we will then call it directly in our code or have to modify
doh.robot as well. It will require some investigation.

Thanks
Justin