Input for Annual Fluid Report to Mellon

Jutta Treviranus jutta.treviranus at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 31 03:58:24 UTC 2008

Hi All,
Here is the draft report for your review. Apologies that it is a day
late, a vile flu and the demands of a very successful OpenCollection
workshop delayed working on it.

There are still some contributions missing but I wanted to get your
input on the draft before submitting it tomorrow end of day eastern
time. I have left out the first appendix as I felt the images would
swell the file too much. They are taken from the showcase on the Wiki.

Please send me any edits or suggested additions by 2pm EDT tomorrow.

thanks
Jutta