Slow Resources rendering time in 2-5-x

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 28 18:57:51 UTC 2008

Those were the UX reasons for preferring the widgets introduced in
2.5, yes.  The mouseover dropdowns have not been well received here,
and we wouldn't want to work toward a mere reversion to the 2.4 case
as a result.  We need to see the 2.4 nuisances addressed without
introducing a performance hit, and that should be achievable.

~Clay

--
Clay Fenlason
Director, Educational Technology