Slow Resources rendering time in 2-5-x

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Mar 27 20:20:29 UTC 2008

We switched to dojo on recommendation from fluid because the dojo
menu buttons were thought to be more accessible than the "homegrown"
menu buttons in 2.4.x that were based on static unnumbered list
elements and css.

At this point, though, I think Gonzalo has improved (fixed, maybe?)
the accessibility of the menu buttons in 2.4.x, and there are
problems with the dojo menu buttons in 2.5.x (including accessibility
issues?).  Sakai 2.5.1 might be a good time to switch back to the
menu buttons used in 2.4.x.

Ducking for cover, now.

Jim