Slow Resources rendering time in 2-5-x

Ian Boston ieb at tfd.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 19:17:25 UTC 2008

Here is a dumb question, why are we using dojo and dom manipulation to build lots of menues, when perhapse pure css menus and static markup would work with all our target browsers ( inc ie6 AFAIK) ?

Or am I missing something about the behaviour of these menues or the set of target browsers.

As I said, its probably a dumb question, please shout if it is.

Ian

Sent from my Pearl, sorry about the briefness and spelling!