Support for "authoring" in Sakai

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 19:48:00 UTC 2008

Rather than spamming multiple lists for things related to content
authoring, I propose that we "re-use" one of the older lists for this
purpose.  There exists, on collab, a Content and Authoring group who's
list is "content at collab.sakaiproject.org
<mailto:content at collab.sakaiproject.org>".  The group has been a bit
inactive for the past two years, but it was created as a discussion
pretty much for the purpose we are now talking about.  As a side
benefit, some of the participants in the previous discussions may become
active again.  There are also some documents left over from previous
work that may still be relevant.

- Mark Norton