jqUnit patches on Ajaxian

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 19 22:05:51 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I recently heard from someone named Michael Grosser who liked my
patches to jQuery's testing suite. My ultimate goal is to get this
work rolled back into jQuery's core, but in the meantime, Michael has
put up a Google Code page for it:

http://code.google.com/p/jqunit/

He didn't really give me credit for it on the main page, but that's
not much of a worry. Since then, Ajaxian picked it up and wrote a
brief story about it:

http://ajaxian.com/archives/jqunit-extending-jquerys-testrunner-to-all

So there seems to be some general interest in this work. We've ported
all our Fluid code to this and it has been much, much better than our
experience with other unit testing tools.