UX team current iteration summary

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 19 16:17:04 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

For the next couple of weeks, the Fluid UX team will be focussing on
wrapping up our recent user research activities, summarizing and
modeling the data so that it will be a useful tool when designing
components.

Here's a list of the JIRA tasks for the core team this iteration:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa

We've had to defer some user testing work on the new File Upload
component, so if you've got any spare time and want to let a hand with
that work, please get in touch with me.

The team keeps a spreadsheet that provides a summary of the tasks,
estimates and assignments. I'll be updating it today with more user
testing and U-Camp planning tasks. Feel free to take a look at it:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=py52-xhVHH6coCPZXSN-NZQ&gid=0

Keep an eye for an upcoming blog post from me with more details about
the contextual inquiry work and the role it will play in our renewed
push to deliver new components over the coming months.