my last day

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 19 15:18:07 UTC 2008

Hi all
Today is my last day working at U of T.  I've really enjoyed working
with you all and have learned a lot.  I wish you all the best in your
future endeavors and hope to stay in touch.  I'll be staying on the
Fluid project as a volunteer, but probably disappearing for the next
few weeks until I settle in.

I'm keeping my account on Fluid project but switching the email
address to my google one so when I'm back as a volunteer I can find
out how things are going.

I think the Fluid project is going well and will be very successful
as well as other ATRC projects.

Good luck and all the best to everyone.

take care
Barbara