Input for Annual Fluid Report to Mellon

Jutta Treviranus jutta.treviranus at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 18 06:17:09 UTC 2008

Hi All,
The Annual Fluid report must be submitted to Mellon by March 31st. I
have attached an outline of the structure we propose to use. If you
think there are other sections we should include, please tell us.

I have asked for input from specific people,  these requests are
highlighted in yellow. You can provide your input in point form,
there is no need to provide prose. If anyone has things to contribute
in any section, this input is very welcome.

We will be using the brief Mellon retreat report and the Wiki as the
initial source for content for many of the sections.

Could everyone send me your input by end of day Saturday March 22nd.
I will send the draft report out for your review on March 29th.

thanks a million,

Jutta