Reminder: update your tasks

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 17 23:49:34 UTC 2008

Hi UXers,

Just one more quick reminder to update the status and times for your
in-progress tasks for the current iteration in JIRA:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10030

Daphne and I created a filter for the top-level Fluid 0.3 UX tasks:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10031

If you've got any tasks that didn't get completed this iteration,
please change them to a subtask of one of these top-level tasks. If
you've got new tasks to add, it's easy to create them as subtasks of
the top-level tasks, and will help to categorize our work more
clearly. Don't forget to tag tasks you're hoping to work on in the
next iteration with the "iteration05" tag in the description field.