Friendly reminder to UX team to update jira

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 13 20:29:08 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm working in jira and see many tasks that have been updated as work
has been happening and few that aren't.  Please be sure to update jira
as work progresses on tasks and resolve them when they are complete.
Up to date status will help us all understand where we are for the
current iteration and make it easier to grab tasks needing completed.
Current iteration task filter:  http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa

Our next planning meeting is Tuesday.  It would be great if everyone
can update jira by EOD Monday so we can run numbers before the meeting
and be ready to dig in with next iteration planning when we all get
together.  The goal is to get our shared planning meeting time down to
1/2 hour.

Thanks to Allison for her suggestions for planning improvement.  Colin
and I have been creating a working plan for the release and are trying
to tie it in with our iteration planning.  We'll have some more to
share on that in the next few days.

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu