No contextual inquiry meeting today

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 13 19:18:55 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Since many of the normal meeting attendees aren't available today
let's cancel today's meeting.  We can reschedule for early next week
and begin planning for our modeling.  We have a couple more CIs to
complete next week and then will wrap up this iteration of CIs.  I'm
really looking forward to moving onto bringing all of our findings
together in meaningful ways!

We are hoping to get planning done much quicker next week so how about
it we take the 2nd of that meeting to talk about CIs?   That makes the
CI meeting from 11:00 am (PST) to noon (PST) next Tuesday, March 18th.

Sorry for the late notice!

Can someone make sure Michelle sees this?  I don't seem to have her
email address.

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu