Heuristic UX evaluation of Date Picker

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:36:12 UTC 2008

Right, but since some of the logic is likely to work best if accompanied
by visual cues and when supported by specific interaction behaviors, it
seems like it needs to get considered in the design process at some
point.  In addition, even if it not everything to goes into the
component itself, it's important to avoid putting things into it that
prevent desired behavior down the road, such as being able to pick dates
in the past.  (Maybe I'm getting ahead of things though, and the design
process still has a way to go before its at that point?)

-peter